Luminar Ventures is looking for a Fund Controller who will run fund operations together with our CFO and investment team
Luminar Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm that invests in Swedish entrepreneurs with big visions out of a first €60m fund. The Luminar team consists of ex entrepreneurs with experience from angel investments and additional hands-on experience from Klarna, iZette, Truecaller and others. We will invest in a broad portfolio of companies in the coming years and actively support them within strategy, tech and growth topics.
About the job
You will join our small team of 4 investment professionals and CFO function and play an integral role in maintaining and improving our fund operations. We expect you to bring experience and own ideas in how to improve processes, reports to fund investors, portfolio reporting, budget and forecasting and more. We have a flat hierarchy and there is lots of room to take responsibility and develop your function. Since we are very active investors the right person should also expect to engage in research and analysis related to new markets and technologies as we continuously build sector expertise as a team.
What we are looking for
Personal drive and good fit with the team and our values is critical, but to clarify further, please find additional requirements below.
- At least bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration from a high-rank University with strong academic results
- Minimum 2 years professional experience from a similar role i.e. financial analyst or controller
- Very strong analytical capabilities and attention to details
- Motivated self-starter mentality – strong work ethic and results orientation
- Experience from working with compliance and fund reporting is a plus but not mandatory
- Very good modeling skills (MS Excel or similar)
- Business level written and spoken English, Swedish is a big plus
We are meeting (video meetings) candidates continuously so apply asap! Last day to apply is 12th of April. We look forward to hearing from you!