The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality software with micro services in a Platform-as-a-Service solution, working with the latest technology.
Open Payments provides the ground-breaking market infrastructure required for successful Open Banking based on PSD2. With our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) developer-first solution, we offer a single open and secure API to access the diversified bank APIs throughout the EU.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code including deployment and management.
- Develop quality software and in .NET Core and C#
- Deployment and management of CI/CD
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with .NET Core, C#, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working with REST API, OAuth2 and integrations
- Startup experience, preffered from FinTech
- Eager to work in a Startup, with own responsibility and initiatives
You need to have valid working permits to work in Stockholm, Sweden.